BOISE AREA PICKLEBALL ASSOCIATION
Welcome to pickleball in the Treasure Valley
INSTRUCTIONS TO UPDATE YOUR EVENT:
To update your event information to display what you want it to show explaining how your event will work, follow these steps.
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU ACCESS YOUR EVENT IN THE SYSTEM.
BAPA uses a membership platform called WildApricot. It handles most of our events, payments, and communications.
You are using WildApricot whenever you access the BAPA Website. And when members and guests register for events, they are using the events and payment portions.As an event organizer, there are tasks and areas you need to have access to within WildApricot that are above and beyond what you access as a member.
Therefore, I have granted you Administrator Access for EVENTS only. This allows you to enter the events section of the platform.
NOTE: This allows you access to ALL EVENTS, but PLEASE ONLY ACCESS YOUR EVENT to make necessary modifications.
I have created all of your 2023 events.
These instructions will explain how your event will work and what players need to know about your event.
(It is easiest to do this on a laptop or computer so that you can see more of the screen.)
1. Go to BoiseAreaPickleball.org.
2. Click on the Log in icon in the upper right corner.
3. Complete your log in with your username and password and click in the I'm not a Robot checkbox. Then click on the Log In button.
4. Click on the Admin View button in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
5. You should view something similar to this, but you may only see the Events tab:
6. Click on Events unless it is already highlighted as shown below.
NOTE: You will see ALL of the events, not just your own events. There are nearly 100 events, so you will need to scroll to see your events.
7. Scroll down the page to display your event.
8. Click on your event's name in the blue link to display your event.
9. Here is how your event information will display.
10. You will be working in the Description text box area on the right of the screen where it lists your event name and is followed by some text as shown below.
11. To edit the description information in your event, click on Edit in the upper left of your screen to open the Description text box.
12. You can now edit the content of the Description text box.NOTE: Please only change the text that is shown in green in the area below. The black text needs to stay as is because that information is generic throughout all OOPS events and lets players know when they can sign up, what the costs are, etc...13. Once you have completed editing the content in the Description box, click on Save in the upper left corner to save your changes.
14. You have now completed changing your event description. These changes will appear in the event description on the BAPA Website AND in all of the emails that go out to event invitees and registrants.15. You can exit the WildApricot system by clicking on the Public View button in the upper right corner of your screen.