BOISE AREA PICKLEBALL ASSOCIATION
Welcome to pickleball in the Treasure Valley
When you need to contact your event registrations, you can send them an email from within the WildApricot system.
HOW TO CONTACT YOUR EVENT REGISTRANTS VIA EMAIL
BAPA uses a membership platform called WildApricot. It handles most of our events, payments, and communications.
You are using WildApricot whenever you access the BAPA Website. And when members and guests register for events, they are using the events and payment portions.
As an event organizer, there are tasks and areas you need to have access to within WildApricot that are above and beyond what you access as a member.
Therefore, I have granted you Administrator Access for EVENTS only. This allows you to enter the events section of the platform.
NOTE: This allows you access to ALL EVENTS, but PLEASE ONLY ACCESS YOUR EVENT to make necessary modifications or to contact your event registrants.
If you need to contact one or more of your participants, here are the instructions on how to contact them via email.
To contact your event participants, follow these steps.
(It is easiest to do this on a laptop or computer so that you can see more of the screen.)
1. Go to BoiseAreaPickleball.org.
2. Click on the Log in icon in the upper right corner.
3. Complete your log in with your username and password and click in the I'm not a Robot checkbox. Then click on the Log In button.
4. Click on the Admin View button in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
5. You should view something similar to this, but you may only see the Events tab:
6. Click on Events unless it is already showing as shown below:
7. Scroll down the page to display your event.
8. Click on your event's name in the blue link to display your event.
9. Here is how your event information will display.
10. You will be working in the Registrants and Invitees area, so click on that link.
11. Here is the screen for the Registrants and Invitees tab. Click on Email registrants at the top of the screen to begin the process to send them an email.
12. Once you click on the Email Registrants, the Templates screen will open. Click on the (copy) OOPS Event Organizers template to open it in Design mode.
13. Add your message, name, and contact information into the text area as shown below.
14. Click on Preview to look at your email as it will display to your participants. Should you want to make any changes, click back on the Design tab and make your updates.
15.Click on Recipients to open that screen. Enter in the Subject You Want and, if needed, change the Reply to to be your own name and email address.
16. Click on Review and Send to take one more look at your email. Make sure When to send is set to Send it now. Click the green Send
button to send the email out.
17. You can exit the WildApricot system by clicking on the Public View
button in the upper right corner of your screen.